Modeller Revit residential and non-residential construction
EversPartners is looking for a Revit modeller with an affinity for residential and non-residential construction.
Performing all kinds of common drawing work as well as assisting the project leader and/or designer and monitoring the quality of the work. You will be working in the residential and non-residential construction department.
- Manufacturing of all kinds of drawings in various phases
- Working out drawings in Revit
- Production of documents for application for permits
- Critically assessing whether the new design meets the set principles and provide feedback to the designer and project leader.
- Conducting archival research
- Performing (digital) measurements of buildings and/or parts thereof
- Keeping the project file in order
- Monitoring the planning and quality of your own projects
- Checking your own drawing work and that of other drawers using all available project data
- Making proposals for improvements
- Detecting more and less work and reporting it to the project leader
As a Revit modeller you are/have:
- Completed an architectural engineering study | minimum MBO level
- Preferably full-time availability | 32-40 hours
- Residing in the region
- Driving licence B
We offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions.
- An attractive role with a lot of responsibility and development opportunities.
- A nice and fun working environment, where teamwork is the permanent basis.
- Diversity in operations and markets.
You can find all our vacancies on our vacancies page.