Construction project leader
EversPartners is looking for a Project Leader with a passion for the profession and a great sense of responsibility for his/her projects.
As a Construction Project Leader, you are responsible for the internal and external coordination of all phases of multiple projects. In addition, you are also responsible for the financial settlement. You have sufficient knowledge to check structural calculations and drawings and to guide the team with the design and schematisation. As a Construction Project Leader, you are the intermediary between the client and your own organisation, and you are responsible for the relationship with the client.
- Organising and coordinating the work of several projects
- Acquiring and initiating projects
- Preparing quotations
- Monitoring agreements with clients, governments and third parties
- Estimating the work to be carried out and the time required
- Drawing up (capacity) schedules and participation in planning and project leaders' consultations, and managing and monitoring accordingly
- Informing and coordinating with project stakeholders and third parties
- Ensuring a balanced division of tasks, motivating and stimulating project team members
- Taking care of delivery and aftercare of projects
- Content guidance of the project stakeholders
- Examining and assessing projects
- Assigning projects based on competencies and experience
- Relationship Management
- Keeping track of manual work and invoicing
- Participating in and organising, when requested, construction and work meetings.
As a construction project leader you are/have
- Completed an architectural engineering study with a specialisation in construction | at least HBO level
- Proven professional experience in a similar position (min. 5 years)
- Preferably full-time availability | 32-40 hours
- Residing in the region Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, Utrecht
- Driving licence B
We offer you
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions.
- An attractive role with a lot of responsibility and development opportunities.
- A nice and fun work environment.
- Diversity in operations and markets.
You can find all our vacancies on our vacancies page.