Architectural engineering Project Leader
EversPartners is looking for an Architectural Engineering Project Leader who does not hesitate to take responsibility for large and small-scale projects.
As Project Leader in Architecture Engineering, you are responsible for the internal and external coordination of all phases of multiple projects. In addition, you are also responsible for the financial handling of the projects. As Project Leader in Architecture Engineering, you are the intermediary between the client and EversPartners and responsible for the good relationship with the client.
- Organising and coordinating the work of several projects
- Acquiring and initiating projects
- Preparing quotations
- Monitoring agreements with clients, governments and third parties
- Estimating the work to be carried out and the time required
- Drawing up (capacity) schedules and participation in planning and project leaders' consultations, and managing and monitoring accordingly
- Informing and coordinating with project stakeholders and third parties
- Ensuring a balanced division of tasks, motivating and stimulating project team members
- Taking care of delivery and aftercare of projects
- Examining and assessing projects
- Assigning projects based on competencies and experience
- Relationship Management
- Keeping track of manual work and invoicing
- Participating in and, when requested, organising tendering, construction and work meetings.
As a project leader Architectural engineering you are/have
- Completed an architectural engineering study| at least HBO level
- Proven professional experience in a similar position (min. 5 years)
- Preferably full-time availability | 32-40 hours
- Residing in the region
- Driving licence B
We offer you
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions
- An attractive role with a lot of responsibility and development opportunities
- A nice and fun working environment
- Diversity in operations and markets
You can find all our vacancies on our vacancies page.