Inspections are necessary to generate data for sound advice based on reality.
We carry out inspections on various areas, among others:
- Architectural inspections
- Structural inspections (steel, wood and concrete)
- Fire safety inspections
- Building physics inspections
- Quick scans
- Pre-recordings (e.g. prior to construction work)
- Condition measurements
- Baseline measurements (e.g. multi-annual plans)
- Second opinion inspections
- Roof inspections
- Checking dimensioning on location
To carry out these inspections, we use various tools and measuring instruments such as a 3D-laser scanner, drones, Total Station, concrete pressure gauge, steel thickness gauge, paint thickness gauge, endoscope and extensive options to record the images.
A visual assessment is not sufficient in all cases. If necessary, we recommend a destructive testing.
We carry out the work ourselves or call in the right business contacts.
Reasons to do destructive examination include:
- Removal of loose parts of concrete
- Checking the remaining steel thickness
- Foundation research
- The architectural construction of different materials
Make inspection holes to measure the construction, among other things.